2010年10月2日 星期六

World marvelous sight !!

           It is  clear to know where it is when you see the graceful queen's head . Exactly , it is a well-known sightseeing spot around the world -- Yehliu Geopark . The most famous scenery of Yehliu Geopark is the queen's head . Believe most of people have heard it . The queen's head is also important symbolization there . This was my first time to visit the "queen" . I have expected to sightsee Yehliu Geopark since I saw the picture of queen's head on the magzine . I thought it look more  beautiful than on the magzine .
           My friends and I took a trip to Yehliu Geopark during summer vacation . When we acheived
the famous national park . All of people were amazed at the magnificent sceneries there .  They took a lot of pictures to make commemorations . And so did I . We all had a unforgettable day on our vacation .

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    You are supposed to upload this writing to e-campus. Please refer to my instruction of this writing assignment on e-campus.

    回覆刪除