2010年9月30日 星期四

delicious salad !!

Today , my friend Catherine talked to me that she brought yummy food to school . I expected what her brought . So I asked her what the food she would  share with us . She didn't tell me but said it was a kind of dessert . After school , and I was excited about my dessert . We went to another friend's home . And they had the refrigerator . Catherine took out a bowl of salad ! I don't very like salad . But the delicious salad she brought tasted really good ! And I was shocked that was made by her mother . Originally , I thought it was bought from the store . It was nice to have such mom .

1 則留言:

  1. Yes, I am also surprised to find what the ending of this posting is. You mother cares you a lot. It seems that your mother knows what kind of salad you like. Did you call your mother to thank her?

    回覆刪除