2010年10月16日 星期六

I like EJ cornor class !!

This Monday, I and my friends had a very different and special class. The location of the classroom was also special. It was upstairs of Yummy Café. And we could smell the flavor of coffee from the downstairs. The phenomenon of the class was good. All of the students liked the English teacher. Because teacher Clinton was a kind and humorous person. He have worked in ICRT and been one of the DJ, We all had a interesting day and class. We also expected the same class next week.

4 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    I am happy that you like EJ corner's class. However, I am afraid that the background information about Clinton may be not correct. I thought that the English teacher you had at EJ corner is Clinton Bird. If it is true, I don't think he worked in ICRT before. Anyway, if he is Clinton Bird from Windy City Club, please give my respects to him.

    回覆刪除