2010年10月24日 星期日

The group worked in weekend~

My classmates and I had a special weekend last weekend. We went to Miaoli to have a job there. There was a magnificent ceremony of aborigine. The aborigine in Miaoli is 泰雅 clan. And they have this important ceremony every year. They have a lot of interesting activities in this festival. Although we are just workers, we could also see their performances when we worked. The most impressive activity of the festival to me was the competition of catching pigs. The players were distributed into eight groups. The most fast group to catch the pig successfully was the winner. And I was glad to make a friend with a aborigine. She is just ten years old and lively. She shares many things with me. So we became friends quickly. Though this work was very hard, but it was a nice opportunity to experience their culture.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    I am glad to hear that you had such a wonderful temp job experience. I just wonder how you had the chance to work temporarily there.

    回覆刪除