2010年10月10日 星期日

The most popular places of Taichung ~

Last Sunday , I went to Taichung to visit my senior high classmate . She studies in Taicung's university now . She is an enthusiastic person . She took me to many famous places in Taichung . For example : 逢甲night market , 一中street.......Tihs was my first time to go to those places . Those places are very thriving and crowded with tourists . My friend recommanded many delicious food . All of food in 逢甲
was tasted good ! I  thanked my friend so much . 逢甲nighht market and 一中street are good to visit . And I decided to visit there again ! ^^

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    I went to Feng Chia night market this July. It's extremely crowded when I visited there. Personally, I am not crazy about night market, but my wife likes getting around different night markets. I think that I am just too old to go to night markets. However, I know that there are some nice restaurants and chic boutiques in Taichung. It is no doubt that Taichung is one of the most livable cities in Taiwan.

    回覆刪除