2010年11月5日 星期五

My dear family ~

Last Friday, I went back to Kaohsiung. I seldom went back to my home. Because there is a very long distance between Hsinchu and Kaohsiung. And the traffic of the distance costs me a lot! When I arrive in Kaohsiung and stepped into my home. I was so touching that my old grandmother sat in the sofa and waited for me. She was extremely happy when she saw me. And all of my families were welcome my return. They missed me a lot! And so did I. haha. My father took us to a famous restaurant in Kaohsiung to have the dinner.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    Yes, you should appreciate that you have wonderful family members to support you financially and spiritually. I believe that I will also expect my children to come home frequently when they study in the university in the future.

    回覆刪除