2010年11月6日 星期六

Haunted house ~~

Last week, there was a popular festival – Halloween. Many people expected this day each year. Because children will have big harvest of candies in Halloween. And adults and teenagers may disguise many kinds of ghosts to go to the Halloween party. The students of Chung Hua university would go to the gruesome haunted house which was held by Foreign Language. Exactly, Foreign Language held the haunted house on this Wednesday. The haunted house was popular with the students every year. A lot of students lined for the exciting activity. My friends and I also participated this fun but horrible game. We waited several hours. When it was our turn, we were nervous but excited. When we just went into the haunted house, we heard a loud screaming of the other group immediately. We spent about 10 minutes to pass the haunted house. And the most impressive event of it was that I was caught by a long hair female ghost!

1 則留言:

  1. It was fun to go to the haunted house!
    I also waited several house><
    I was scared while I went into the haunted house. I had screamed many times! It was a good memory for me this year^^

    回覆刪除