2010年11月6日 星期六

Dream Mall !!

Last week, I went to Dream Mall with my family. It is not only the biggest department store in Taiwan, but also the biggest in Asia. I haven’t gone there for a long time. The last time I went there is a senior high student. I have shopped Dream Mall many times. But I never shopped over the whole building. Because it is very extensive. There are various stores and abounding goods in Dream Mall. And the most famous representation of Dream Mall is Ferris wheel. Ferris wheel is beautiful that you see it from short place to far distance. Especially, it likes a spectacular glaring firework. How fasinating it is.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Brandy:
    I went to Dream Mall this August when I stayed in Kaohsiung for 4 days. We didn't take Ferris Wheel at Dream Mall because we just had taken it at one department store in Taipei. To be honest, I don't shop around the department stores quite often because clothes or appliances there are far more expensive than those in megamalls.

    回覆刪除